• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Heading Into 2016 With Tripwire

Also what about "The Pit" thing we've seen in the PS4 trailer?
u006z5d.png

I really want them to just say "**** it" and just implement Resident Evil style BOWs

Upvote 0
Call me boring, but I think they should not go too over the top with zed, weapon and character designs.

And I hope the more frequent, smaller updates will contain perk balance changes. Even if some of them will be bad, the faster rate at which they would come out would alleviate that. I prefer to have a few broken perks for two weeks than support/demo being underpowered for months.

Upvote 0
I'm hoping that you'll add some female playable characters, right now it's 1 woman and 12 men as selectable player characters. That's really, really sad.

To be fair, 2 of them are clones of existing ones due to player request, and two of them are promotional characters where a female wasn't even an option for selection. They're coming, but just not quite yet.

Upvote 0
As if there'd be many females fighting anyway. The ratio seems about right, add 1 female per 5-10 males, winding up with 3 or 4 female characters + 1 or 2 female variants like Mrs. Foster = 5-6 total females vs 15-20 males. They seem on par so far, I wouldn't mind seeing more ladies but really, what kind of woman is going to go fight mutant monsters? Even going into the Military is uncommon for women.

Upvote 0
To be fair, 2 of them are clones of existing ones due to player request, and two of them are promotional characters where a female wasn't even an option for selection. They're coming, but just not quite yet.
I'm just hoping for Ash Harding or someone like her to return and hopefully a vengeful/remorseful Rachel Clamely.

Though it always makes me laugh when two or more Ana's are on the server because that's the only choice they have. :p

Upvote 0