• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Will you use hero weapons?

Will you use hero weapons?

• As much as I can

Votes: 55 56.1%
  • Rarely

Votes: 28 28.6%
  • Once just to try out

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • Never

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters
Will probably use bolts the most, seconded by snipers and mayhaps pistols.
I'll capture the SVT-40 if I can and I might even use the G-41 if they give the damn thing a bayonet this time around; and regarding the SMGs, I'll probably only use those if I'm playing a really, really, really CQC map (think Danzig, but spammier) or if the sapper or commander classes don't get access to rifles (I really hope that at least the sapper will be able to choose a regular bolt instead of being stuck with an SMG).

Upvote 0
Remember the scene from Full Metal Jacket where a corpsman tries to go out and save the wounded guy and they both die a horrible death from sniper fire?

Thats what its like in RO with people trying to pickup weapons,

You do know we'll have to make a machinima involving someone dying and dropping their mkb 42 out in the open don't you :D

Hmm so what if youre the HERO but youd rather play the round with a moisin since you want to lie back and pick people off for the fun of it, can you give up the honorary title of HERO?

lol serious question here.

battlefield promotion :IS2:

Upvote 0