• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Will TWI please, please, please, please, PLEASE

nutterbutter

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
fix the weapon selection? I realize that a system where empty weapons are moved to the bottom of the selection list dynamically may be asking too much, but unperked weapons should never be selected before perked weapons.

Will you fix this please?

Yes, I just died once again because I had to fire a quick shot and the M32 was selected first.

Also, weapon categorization could use some tweaking. For example I have no idea why flamethrower was removed from 'special' class. Before that you pressed special for flamethrower and main weapon key for mac - right now you must cycle through, which is a real drag.

Same thing with LAW. One key for it and pipes. No point in that at all. LAW should be moved to normal category.

I think that weapon categorization should be based on which loadouts are possible and optimized for quick weapon access. For example - you can't carry husk gun and flamethrower at once - so they should share the same key, etc.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0