• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Will this game attempt to be realistic or try to emulate RO2?

You made that midnight beach raid map correct? It was really fun to play and very unique.

I have to ask what kind of map style will you be closer to, RO1 or RO2? The new layouts seem to have objectives not defended but as more neutral territory to fight over. The mod had it's own design too where attackers and defenders had much more choice of what to try to take and what to hold.

Upvote 0
requires teamwork and communication.
You cannot force teamwork and communication even in ARMA or Project Reality. And if you need it to play, then its just not fun.

Don't get me wrong, I love having some nice friendly teamwork, but its like having a Snickers shoved down your throat. Delicious snack normally, but miserable if forced.

Upvote 0
If anyone else is deciding that what this section of the forums needs is another HoS complaints thread or, as Mike78 here has decided, a platform to question my and my team's integrity based on absolutely zero evidence then I will ban them without hesitation.

Take your rage-fuelled speculation elsewhere, we have a game to develop.

How about develop it listening to the customers ?
At least listen to our opinions and don't ignore us, we are the ones ho are going to buy your game, and i DO hope that RS return to the old RO style instead of this stupid thing that came under the name of HOS.

Upvote 0