• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why do YOU play RO?

Why do YOU play RO?

• I play to kill people, I'm not so bothered about winning

Votes: 23 12.4%
  • I play to win the round, I'm not so bothered about killing

Votes: 86 46.5%
  • I play because I like the tanks/vehicles

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I play to learn tactics/learn the maps for clan games

Votes: 14 7.6%
  • Other (please post in the thread)

Votes: 51 27.6%

• Total voters
Tanks. . Tankss gotta have a Tank!

Tanks. . Tankss gotta have a Tank!

I have just recently join the community but I play mainly because I like armored warefare and RO has a very realistic WW2 based simulation. Over the last couple of days I have been having a lot of fun in tanks. Does RO have Squads that one could join?

Chasf

33_chasf_46860.jpg

Upvote 0
Other: I play to see how long I can survive for. There's nothing like playing as a rifleman, running out of ammo, looting a dead enemy for his weapon, running out of ammo for that gun, etc.

I also play to see what players like in the maps and how the game plays so I can create good custom maps. That is if I ever get the Editor. :( Ok I know I eventually will but it's just so hard to wait!

Upvote 0
I play it because of its realism, lol honest, nothing can compare to this.
I was realy sick and tired of running and gunning everything that moved in bf2, or cod2 or joint operations or soldier of fortune 2 or any other fps i played.
Where everybody was talking about skill when what realy was all down to was, knowing the map on hand and having a great computer.Bull**** fuxking games i smashed my keyboards (yes keyboard(s)) many times when i was drunk playing that crap.
Here i have time to think ,plan,move, aim, shoot and kill without worrie of some player of other team killing me and my team like a superman.It is well balanced , well thought, great programed , well cheat protected and cared for,all in all, my kind of game.
Thank you guys from tripwire.U deserve to be one of the best and finest.
Id buy ur stock, because i know you will be one of the leading in fps shooters in years to come.

Sincerely

Kekec

P.s. Another thing is this forums.Check out forums of games i mentioned i played and compare it to this.Its like day and night.
Bravo tripwire again \o/. Im a database oriented programer, and if u ever need anything ill do it for free.

Upvote 0
i play this game because it has russia on it:D

well other games are getting boring and this game was cheap (price) new game that i liked when it was a mod. BF2 got boring after same maps all over and bugs. HL2 mod are not done yet and cod doesn't have any map or gameply like RO (which they could of easily have).

Killing people tanking objective and destroying tank is satisfying. oh and teamplay on pup eventhough we didn;t say too much people would work together to guard something

Upvote 0