• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why do Russians get Fausts?

Cool!

So when are they implementing the use of Panzerfausts like baseball bats?

You could even get some extra range on a grenade by throwing it up and smacking it deep!

*ahem*
shy8ud.gif

You can already (in game) club someone with a Panzerfaust :)

Upvote 0
MAEST, Vatamann was in my signature for at least 2 years or so on the old forums, i championed for the longest time to get melee on the panzerfaust to be club-like, cause that's how i imagined him clomping Volksgrenadiers around.

P.S. i'm pretty sure that photo of him is photoshopped, cause this is the picture i've seen on many websites and originally used as a signature almost 2 years ago

normalvatamanuo0.jpg

Upvote 0
All Allied troops were fond of German panzerfausts and panzershrecks. These weapons were capable of dealing with even the heavy German tanks unlike Allied AT weapons. They were available and used in significant amounts.

The Germans made heavy use of captured weapons, in fact relying to a large degree on foreign material. The PTRD-41 was used by the Germans under the designation PzB 783r in significant quantities. Up until the introduction of the panzerfaust, the PTRD was superior to any of the German-produced light AT weapons. I'd like to see the PTRD made available to the Germans in small amounts on '41 and '42 maps.

Upvote 0
I noticed that too denwad, i remember your sig well, and when i saw his face in that pic i wondered why it had been changed?

Anyhow the problem with the fausts is not its weight but the fact that its nearly impossible to handle 3 long metal tubes and a firearm at the same time, espescially seeing as how there's no strap on the faust. People seem obsessed with the weight problem but that's nothing compared to the awkwardness issue.

Upvote 0
i think it can be arbitrated that with some twine, you have a ghetto sling on your faust.

irregardless, i have never seen a picture of a german with a faust with a sling ( improvised or otherwise )

PAK soldats should be restricted to one panzerfaust ( two with no extra weapon ) , and panzerfaust lethiality increased.

{EDIT} the panzerfaust was designed to be easy to use, it even had directions printed on the warhead !

Upvote 0