• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why do Russians get Fausts?

BeserkWraithlor

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 3, 2006
Arizona
On maps like Ogledow, there are panzerfausts in every single building for Russians to grab. Why? Nobody picks the Anti Tank Soldier class in Ogledow as russian, because the panzerfaust is so much better and easier to use. People pick the Riflemen class instead, and grab a panzerfaust. Russians camp at the barns until they get all the fausts they need and they run around.

I think its time Russian infantry get there own Anti-Tank weapons to use, or at least replace the fausts at the barns with PTRDs.

lol each panzerfaust weighs 20lbs. so 20x3 = 60lbs of panzerfaust lol.
yeah 3 is a bit silly

+antitank rifle and ammo for it :)

they have panzerfausts because otherwise they would be completely defenseless against the german halftacks/tanks

If 2-3 players at one time shoot tank/halftrack it would be destroyed easily

Upvote 0
I agree. But now we have to limit the number of Panzerfausts per Pak-soldat. You'd have to be a "uberbodybuild", as said by Hotel-Zero, to carry 3.
You have to be "uberbodybuild" to carry 39 pounds?

lol each panzerfaust weighs 20lbs. so 20x3 = 60lbs of panzerfaust lol.
yeah 3 is a bit silly
A Panzerfaust 60 weighs 13 pounds.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Uhh... because the germans left the fausts there?
I realize that you are kind of kidding but... the Germans are attacking. How could they have left panzerfausts at an area in which they have yet to be?:confused::p

To those that feel we need to limit the number of panzerfausts per soldier just think for a minute.....maybe the reason we have 3 rockets per soldat is because the rockets have been nerfed and it takes often time 2 atleast to destroy a tank.
If the rockets were not nerfed and to balance things each soldier carried one then we would have people whining that the panzerfaust is too strong.

It is a fine way to balance things just leave it alone.:mad:

The Russians could however use another/better AT weapon like maybe those magnetic mines.

Upvote 0