• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where the hell are Ramm & Wilson?

Vapid

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 26, 2012
Have they both quit or something?

I know you guys are working on new content, but they used to post reguarly and now never do. In fact, Ramm's profile says he hasn't logged on to this forum in over a month.

Just curious... but I do miss reading Mr. Wilson's witty and insightful posts.

:(

Have they both quit or something?

I know you guys are working on new content, but they used to post reguarly and now never do. In fact, Ramm's profile says he hasn't logged on to this forum in over a month.

Just curious... but I do miss reading Mr. Wilson's witty and insightful posts.

:(

:eek: I'm not trying to be too provocative here, but my Ghod... Is there anybody left alive in this country that understands how utterly brutal it is to just keep a small entertainment company alive in this environment? Just the financial cash flow pressures alone would be enouigh to burn a sane person out in a few months. And this fellow thinks they have time to come in here and prattle with us?!! Jeezus Wept!

Upvote 0
:eek: I'm not trying to be too provocative here, but my Ghod... Is there anybody left alive in this country that understands how utterly brutal it is to just keep a small entertainment company alive in this environment? Just the financial cash flow pressures alone would be enouigh to burn a sane person out in a few months. And this fellow thinks they have time to come in here and prattle with us?!! Jeezus Wept!

I gotta give you one of these, Sajer :IS2:

Yeah, like, what else do CEOs of companies do other than BS with their customers? :D

Upvote 0
At the end of the day;

Communications is KEY

TWI has a Community Manager.

In a nutshell, the consumers/users/players and overall userbase for TWI products deserves more frequent dialog.

For Example;
News of Updates present or planned, discussions of wants and wishes, expectations of players and lastly, an ongoing supportive relationship between the users/players and TWI.
We have in the products from TWI, first class developer dedication, in both innovation and support. That's rarely experienced by consumers/users/players elsewhere in the FPS community and usually seen as a luxury. The Community Manager has an opportunity to build on that positive foundation by providing a weekly news & views dialog instead of the occasional WWAUT or terse responses in the forums.
The mapping contest is a good example... keeping the users/mappers and players informed and up to date is very important. Else, it'll become stale and enthusiasm will go out the window. Its a fact that players are cheering for their favorite maps and mappers. That's a golden opportunity to build on for overall enthusiasm for RO2. What do we hear? Little or nothing.
Perhaps a better presentation of the trials and tribulations of the development process, even a discourse, for example, on the finalization of getting Steam Workshop up and running. Or any project for that matter. Maybe an insight to the "behind the scenes" efforts to maintain user interest and enthusiasm.

Communications is the key to a healthy, productive relationship between the users/consumers/players and TWI.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I remember killing Ramm in RO1. I also remember him getting kicked from a server for excessive TKing. He layed down one of the worst artillery barrages I have ever seen.

You sure it wasn't Rammstein or some other player with a similar name? Playing last Sunday, the Devs did pretty well on those custom maps. And it was the first time playing those for many of them. I mentioned I got Ramm first, but he did get me more times than I got him.

Though I call Hax on Sassy!

Upvote 0
At the end of the day;

Communications is KEY

TWI has a Community Manager.

In a nutshell, the consumers/users/players and overall userbase for TWI products deserves more frequent dialog.

For Example;
The mapping contest is a good example... keeping the users/mappers and players informed and up to date is very important. Else, it'll become stale and enthusiasm will go out the window. Its a fact that players are cheering for their favorite maps and mappers. That's a golden opportunity to build on for overall enthusiasm for RO2. What do we hear? Little or nothing.
Communications is the key to a healthy, productive relationship between the users/consumers/players and TWI.

What about the MAPPING CONTEST?? Any updates or is it gonna be kept a mystery?

Upvote 0