• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - Later Today We Will be Adding Transports to the Rising Storm Beta

As a heads up I'm told players should exit the SDKfz (and maybe the UC) to the rear, but not directly behind as we are trying to avoid having those players run over if the driver backs up.

Actually that's absolutely where they should be. You give players explosive weapons and flame throwers and expect them to handle it with proper care, why should a vehicle be different?

Upvote 0
You want to spawn in transport? Oh God,please,for everything that is holy do not let this cardinal sin manifest into the newly born transports.

I want link a squad to a Sdkfz 251 ? Is a cardinal sin ? No. It's only Historical accuracy. Or we don't have the same definition of historical accuracy or cardinal sin...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You want to spawn in transport? Oh God,please,for everything that is holy do not let this cardinal sin manifest into the newly born transports.

How is it different then spawn on squadleader.? and besides, if there is a squadleader in the transport I'm guessing you would spawn in the transport as well (or at least near it) creating the same effect

Upvote 0
How is it different then spawn on squadleader.? and besides, if there is a squadleader in the transport I'm guessing you would spawn in the transport as well (or at least near it) creating the same effect

Yes but I am talking to link one squad to one sdkfz 251. Squad use of Sdkfz 251 is better than individual use of Sdkfz 251.

I am talking about Panzergrenadiers ;) Sdkfz 251 should not be used by soldiers of not the same squad. It's the opposite who is right : Sdkfz 251 should be used by soldiers of the same squad.

Upvote 0