• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - Killing Bugs

A great game is getting better :D

One thing that I have a big problem with is that if Reinforcement are depleted and tour dead and in spectator and u switch to another camera view or other player it auto jumps back to first one. Allsow the same with viewing the scoreboard in the same situation.

Upvote 0
Which sounds you mean? What drives me nuts specifically is the cracking mkb sounds and the stupidly silent grenade explosions. I hope there is a solution in the future.

If you want to help this get more attention please vote and bump this thread. I think this single change will dramatically affect how we perceive firefights in this game. Tripwire won't make changes if we aren't vocal enough.

Upvote 0
You asked for it, you got it: added whitelisted/fully ranked server settings to configure whether players can spawn with enemy primary weapons. The default setting allows only Heroes to spawn with enemy weapons. Additionally, default Hero numbers will be greatly reduced. The other settings are "no spawning with enemy primary weapons at all" and "Veterans and Heroes can spawn with enemy primary weapons (the original RO2 default). All three of these settings are allowed for whitelisted/ranked servers.

This, this and this.

Best bit of news I've heard in a while.

Upvote 0
Which sounds you mean? What drives me nuts specifically is the cracking mkb sounds and the stupidly silent grenade explosions. I hope there is a solution in the future.

All the sound effects: explosions, weapons, tanks, bullets whizzing and cracking past you, etc.

EDIT: They're too quiet, some to the point of inaudibility unless you're using headphones with the audio cranked up to the max!

EDIT2: plus the issue with the menu and in-game music (you can't turn it off).

Last edited:
Upvote 0