• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What is the most annoying person in the game?

What is the most annoying person in the game?

• Griefers

Votes: 37 10.1%
  • Teamkillers

Votes: 39 10.7%
  • Campers

Votes: 31 8.5%
  • Useless SL/Commander

Votes: 69 18.9%
  • Clueless Tank Commander

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • That Bastard that keeps managing to kill you every single time.

Votes: 54 14.8%
  • People that put up nitpicking/whining posts on the forum.

Votes: 56 15.3%
  • People making useless polls.

Votes: 43 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 30 8.2%

• Total voters
Nice Job

Nice Job

Very good poll, agree with most of those possibilites, voted for the tank commander though, even though the historical discussions can drive me mad, sometimes they are good, but when so many people are CLUTTERING the game chat so everything disappears that is of any importance to the game and is buried in the comments on if "Hitler could win the war if he had not attacked bla bla bla"

I tell people to use Steam-Chat or join the forums, but no one ever listens :(

Upvote 0
I do that all the time xD.

Someone even said they would track me down because i stole their sniper rifles FOR TEH LULZ.

BooThisMan.gif

Upvote 0
Well all the time is quite over doing it i sometimes only do it when my team suck badly when i really must shoot my comrade in his head and give letter to his family take his sniper and actually kill someone haha.

But seriously someone was going to track me down and find my home just because i stole his sniper rifle ?

What kind of nerd is that exactly ?

^_^.

Reactions: Sir Roderick
Upvote 0
Cyper - I wouldn't confuse camping with markmanship/defense. Good marksmen/defenders are important. They earn points for killing enemies in or out the zones while staying safe. When everybody sits on spawn point and let the enemy take it without much effort, that's just bad camping. Everyone has his role in a team.

KompanyCommands - Maybe there should be option forgive/punish rather than only forgive. To teach various people why it is not a good idea to kill on purpose or mindlessly, before confiriming their target. Honest kill is no problem. Sometimes you deserve it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0