• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What do you want to see in the patch after next?

What do you want to see in the patch after next?

• Graphics

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • New Features # 1 (new vehicles, maps, etc)

Votes: 45 30.4%
  • New features # 2 (edit existing features)

Votes: 21 14.2%
  • bug fixes

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • other fixes

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • focus on infantry

Votes: 38 25.7%
  • focus on tanks

Votes: 17 11.5%

• Total voters
Can I go with a therd option? I would like the fallowing:

More Uniforms!

Germans: Winter, and Forest camo, IE different packs, and other things too!

Russians: Trench coats, more use of Combat helmets on soldiers (these are so rare to see in game it's not even funny, but when you look at combat footage almost all Russians had them), agian different back packs, and stuff for the comon soldier IE the Winter guys all have cool sacks, but the non winter guys only get a sash? what happened to the combat packs you see in lots of real life footage? And no they did not drop them off some place before going into battle. IE there is planty of combat footage on the net/TV that shows all militaries in WW2 runing round in full combat gear and not takeing it off at all.

Also more non turreted tanks! we have lots of tanks that can spin their turrets around but almost no tanks that can't! IE we need tanks like the fallowing:

Germans: Hetzer, JadgPanther, JadgPanzer, Elefant (Realy need this one bad!), Stug3 with Shurtzen

Russians: ISU-100, ISU-152 (realy need this one bad!)

We also need maps that show battles like the fallowing:

Polovs House: The place that was THE symbol of resistance in Stalingrad! This fight lasted for 59 days! This was major victory for the Russians, and set the stage for their counter attack. Why is this not ingame?

Volga: IE a battle showing the fighting on the other side of Stalingrad the part that was across the Volga rivier, where Germans 6th Panzer divsion was surrounded and fought on for another 3 days after the battle was offcialy over.

Moscow Outskirts: We have no battle for this? how can the devs claim to be THE Eastern Front game and not have a battle that shows the fighting that took place just 5 miles from Moscow? It's one of the most critical battles of the War.

Kharkov: Winter version please! It was one of the bigest battles of the war. I would love to have it back and remade for the full and offcial game. Please it was so much fun. This time though it needs to be bigger, and more open than the one in the mod.

Valirisk: This was another huge battle. I'lbet a tank battle but still a winter only tank battle where you got snow falling and tanks every where would rock!

SeeLow Heights: This was a major battle on the outskerts of Russia just before they pushed the Germans back into Germany. It had alot of tanks and some of the last bits of good German equpiment was used in this battle.

All of these IMHO are needed to make the game fully complete for me, and many other RO fans. The Fans have tryed these before but they can never do them justice like the offcial devs could. Ie they would add in all kinds of crap we don't need like pink tanks, dolls, and other crap that has no palce in a realsitic war game.........

these are amazing things you've suggested for maps! I like! Especially the Moscow idea, becuase think about it...
It was the german objective of the war to get to moscow, and the soviet objective to stop it! They should show the seriousness, and the intensity of stopping the germans from getting to moscow. Trust me, they were CLOSE!

Upvote 0
Pavlov's House is a map I would most certainly want, Germans pushing ahead and the Russians urgently defending it seems good enough for some great battles and times -

pavlov27shouseinstalingyu3.jpg

Upvote 0
I would like to see the improvement of the tank combat system. The fact that a T34/85 can deflect 30 rounds from Tigers, Panthers & Pz4s is ridiculous.

Also, addition of tanks, armoured cars or even mortar platforms.

Like;-
[SIZE=-1]SdKfz 251/1 80mm mortar platform, aiming would be like in a tank. Just estimate and fire!
Leichter Panzersp

Upvote 0
Well, we definitely need:
A Mauser C96 for the squad leaders and tank commanders
A less whoreable clown car
The ability to get up and peer over the side (and maybe even fire your weapon over it) when you're a passenger in the German halftrack or the Soviet Universal Carrier
Mantling
The ability to use your bayonet as a knife (stab stab)
Binoc-slapping
Bayonets for the sniper rifles (what's up with it being possible to affix a bayonet to the SVT-40, but not the scoped SVT-40? Did they make a special sniper version that doesn't have the bayonet mount of the regular version? Same thing goes for the K-98)
More uniform variety

Upvote 0
All I want: Infantry focus.

Germans still need winter camo.
Prone position needs to count as resting your weapon.
Give bayonets to any rifle that should have them. Sniper rifles and G41, etc.
Possibly an alternative pistol for the Russians. Nagant revolver, etc.
And possibly an alternative rifle for the Germans. G33/40, K98 Kriegsmodell, etc.

Aside from that I'm very impressed at how far RO has come.

Upvote 0