• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WE NEed ENGINEER TO BE ABLE To REPAIR TANKS

The crew need need the ability to leave and exit tanks (similar like it was in RO:Ost - but with some improvements) and than they could get the ability to repair there own tank.

Disagreed. The possibility of exiting a tank seems reasonable, but please no tank repairing on the battlefield, in my opinion this is the least thing the tank system needs.

Upvote 0
I don't know how long it takes to repair the track on a T-34 or PzIV but after doing it dozens of times on a M1A1 I can promise you that it takes much longer than a game round.

Catalavos, you were a tanker as well?? To add to this, you would NEVER do this under fire. Its a big enough pain in the a$$ doing it in a motor pool! If authenticity is what we are looking for then i would venture to guess that many disabled vehicles were likely abandoned where they lay rather than spend time or resources to repair.

Upvote 0
Catalavos, you were a tanker as well?? To add to this, you would NEVER do this under fire. Its a big enough pain in the a$$ doing it in a motor pool! If authenticity is what we are looking for then i would venture to guess that many disabled vehicles were likely abandoned where they lay rather than spend time or resources to repair.

Yep, from Aug. 1990-Jan. 1994. Served at Ft. Carson (3/68 AR) and Vilseck, GE (1/37 AR). Mostly as driver but did a Grafenwohr/ Hohenfels rotation as a loader. Also drove a HEMMT for a while but that is another story.

Upvote 0
Yep, from Aug. 1990-Jan. 1994. Served at Ft. Carson (3/68 AR) and Vilseck, GE (1/37 AR). Mostly as driver but did a Grafenwohr/ Hohenfels rotation as a loader. Also drove a HEMMT for a while but that is another story.

Sweet, I was Jan 04 - Jan 07. Korea (1/72 AR) and Ft Riley (2/70 AR). Driver, Loader, and Gunner on the M1A1 SEP.

Upvote 0