Uk???

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

avp2501

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 4, 2009
Lost in the land of Magic
Other than it exists on steam there's no sign that it's comming out in the uk and the reason I ask is because tons of games arn't released in the uk for some reason, a good example is Assassins Creed which wasn't for sale on steam in the uk until Assassins Creed 2 was almost out.

Also any ideas on how much it's going to be?

Unterscharfuhrer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 17, 2010
Somewhere Else
There are rumours that "it" will be released in August in the UK and Australia but thats just rumours ;)!
I guess it will be around 40 bucks maybe 50, lets wait and see!

avp2501

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 4, 2009
Lost in the land of Magic
Yes Yes we are ALL excited about RO2 but this is a game about Gold Digging and i'm not talking about old people

BTW: Funny stuff going on here

Last edited:

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
Other than it exists on steam there's no sign that it's comming out in the uk and the reason I ask is because tons of games arn't released in the uk for some reason, a good example is Assassins Creed which wasn't for sale on steam in the uk until Assassins Creed 2 was almost out.

Also any ideas on how much it's going to be?

Well, it will be available globally through Steam. Pricing

9.99 USD
8.99 EUR
7.99 GBP

Less the launch discount, of course...

Stephen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 25, 2011
Ch
@OP... Assassin's Creed? Have you tried Amazon? I can't think of a game (or certainly one that's anything less than uber, uber indie) that's never been released in the UK in some form or other. Don't rely on the likes of HMV or GAME to stock it - if it's released in the UK on CD, Amazon will have it.