• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Ui_fonts error

That happened to us with the patch before last.

There are apparently some files that should be deleted. My GSP spent a few hours with me Memorial Day weekend figuring it out. Wish I could tell you what files they were, but try looking at dates?

Apparently, and according to him, even a complete wipe and re-install did not work. But mind you, I don't know what his reload script was. It could have saved a few files ....

Upvote 0
If this is a server by GS (GameServers) - You'll have to turn in a ticket. They have to totally wipe out your server and start it from scratch by running the SteamCMD.

The wipe (which I thought started your server from scratch) they have that you can do yourself is not enough.

The server has to be built from the ground up all over with this new release at least as far as GameServers is concerned.

They did this for me last night and now the game is running properly and no more error.

I've also noticed how different the server is now compared to how it was before so too many changes to try and figure out everything on your own.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Upvote 0