• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire live on air!

Just finished listening to the broadcast and it was awesome so thanks guy's for sharing alot about the game and where its all at.

Congrats to Jack the Ripper for taking out the beta testing prize, all I can say is you lucky bastard.
betawinner8pl.jpg

url%5D

omg gore is enhanced, artillery will vaporise enemy's leaving red puff and limbs flying round like arm or leg. Heavy weapons will blow heads off, tker's get auto kicked, bunny hoppers will get slaughtered if they try to use it as tactic to evade fire and much enhancements for spectator modes and admin abilities to tweak server to their liking.

Still no word on official date because they fear getting their nuts/ball ripped out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just finished listening to it as well.....I cant say now without a doubt im getting this game for sure...its even better when you get to hear about it from the people making it over the internet radio...
Its nice they took time out of the busy schedule it must be there to have an interview and fill us in even more on what some different aspects are going to be like.
The gore effects SOUND AWESOME.....people exploding and limbs flying off...how cool is that:cool: at one point they said along the lines of you might be advancing and a round come down and take your buddy completely out next to you:eek:
And it sounds like tanks will really be scary since their armor is very realistic....imagine out their by yourself or with just a few others on foot and a tiger appear:eek:
Sounds like hoppers and noobs who run and gun will be sticking with other games and not this one.
Great job its making it even harder to wait for the game now....to bad the date wasnt released tonight I thought they were about to say it....at least its in march:eek:

Upvote 0
Thanks RO team for the beta, I'll let you guys know what it's like (ie it's great! no details ;) ) I liked lightbright a lot, and I know others did too, close call. Interview itself was cool, liked the 'body exploding' tank rounds, and tanks in general. I hope the bot ai is good, I'll need some training. Thanks again guys!
Jack

Upvote 0
JackTheRipper said:
Thanks RO team for the beta, I'll let you guys know what it's like (ie it's great! no details ;) ) I liked lightbright a lot, and I know others did too, close call. Interview itself was cool, liked the 'body exploding' tank rounds, and tanks in general. I hope the bot ai is good, I'll need some training. Thanks again guys!
Jack

You lucky mofo! Good luck and have fun with it

Upvote 0