• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire live on air!

Tripwire live on air!

Wednesday 22nd Feb 2006 - 10pm EST

The "G" Spot Show on EGLN Radio will be playing host to two of the Tripwire dev team from Atlanta on their next show. The show is hosted by the one and only BlueWolf72, the creator and man behind the show, along with other EGLN staffers. They'll be chatting to Bill Munk (aka Zerisus), Tripwire's Art Director, and Dave Hensley (aka Sanzliot), our Senior Artist.

To add a little spice, we've offered up a FREE spot on our closed beta test as a prize for a little compo that EGLN are running alongside the show. For those who don't know, the closed beta is by invitation only - so this will be quite the opportunity for you to get yourself in-game ahead of the mob and get the drop on all your friends... to enter the competition you need to head over to the EGLN forums - CLICK HERE.

And how do you listen to the show, I hear you ask? Well, there are two main ways:

Using IRC, connect to GAMESURGE and jump into channel #EGLN. In channel, do "@stream1" and you should be away. They'll provide help if you get stuck!Alternatively, just head over to www.egln.com and you'll see "Stream1" at the top - just click on it to listen!

I really hope someone can record the show.

Oh, I'm new to the forum and I'm really looking forward RO: OF, can't wait to play the game.

PS
I live in Sweden, can someone please tell me when the show will be on air over here? I think it will be rather late so it would be really nice if someone recorded the show.
DS

Upvote 0
Hona said:
I really hope someone can record the show.

Oh, I'm new to the forum and I'm really looking forward RO: OF, can't wait to play the game.

PS
I live in Sweden, can someone please tell me when the show will be on air over here? I think it will be rather late so it would be really nice if someone recorded the show.
DS

That's 4am swedish time

-=KnIfE=-

Upvote 0