• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire is looking for testers.....

I am getting pm's asking, why wasn't I chosen? And other similiar questions. First of all, I haven't made it through all the apps yet. In the end of accepting people, I am not gonna pm you to tell you why you didn't make it.

Again, things I am looking for....

Have you contributed to the community in a positive way, ie. bug reports, tech support section

Are you often flaming to other on this board?

Do you only have 2 posts, do you have 1000 posts that are all spam?

If you never get a PM back, sorry, you didn't make it. I am still going through apps.

Upvote 0
Valac
I am getting pm's asking, why wasn't I chosen? And other similiar questions. First of all, I haven't made it through all the apps yet. In the end of accepting people, I am not gonna pm you to tell you why you didn't make it.

Again, things I am looking for....

Have you contributed to the community in a positive way, ie. bug reports, tech support section

Are you often flaming to other on this board?

Do you only have 2 posts, do you have 1000 posts that are all spam?

If you never get a PM back, sorry, you didn't make it. I am still going through apps.
Well does it have to be recent? A while back I had that whole thread on helping people with ZA, but my activeness on the forums has declined more recently because, ironically, I'm waiting for the patch to get back into the game and consequently I would be more active on the forums (helping and whatnot ;)).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Valac said:
Not to mention, I have had a hella busy 2 days with personal stuff. (Kids and School)

I will be getting back in the drivers seat in the morning to get you guys going. If I dont get back to you in five minutes, wait longer. ;)

LOL. I had a river guide once say "If you're going to ask when's lunch, it's in 15 more minutes. If you're going to ask where we're going to stop, just around the next bend. Don't whine."

Upvote 0
Well I have now sent the e-mail, though I think the original e-mail should have explained it better:
"Instead of faxing, you can scan and email to
[email protected] AND [email protected] If you Scan and E-mail, it must be sent to both address' above." These sentences give the impression that if you fax the NDA in you don't have to send a reply by e-mail. In the future do try to be more clear so as to avoid pm tagging... uh... e-mail tagging? Oh I don't know, lets just try to avoid phone tag but with other communication systems.

Edit: Oh holy crap! I thought those addresses were publicly available or at least known, sorry about that. Man Yoshiro you are quick on the draw (thank God).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Colt .45 killer said:
phooey, i have previous experience as a testor for bfv mods, but im not over 18.. darnit...

Your kidding right? Colt you play on our server all the time and we love ya man. Your a quality player and funny as hell. But over the voip you sound like 50. Infact I call you huey chopper man cuz you sound just like the radio in the Huey's in Battlefield Vietnam. No disrespect intended it cracks me up.

9th SS loves ya Colt :)

Upvote 0