• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire is looking for testers.....

Valac

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 11, 2005
With the ongoing support we have planned, we are in need of some mature individuals to help us make this game as good as we can possibly make it. With that in mind, we are looking for people who will be an asset and not need a baby sitter. I have some pretty basic guidelines for this...

1. You must be at least 18 years old
2. You must be willing to sign and be bound by the terms of our Non Disclosure Agreement.
3. If you are selected, you will be a tester, not a contributor. You will be asked to report bugs, not ask for new features and things of the like.
4. You will be expected to report bugs you have reproductions for in a way we can understand them and get them out of the game.

If you think you can follow these guidelines and more that will be outlined for you later, send me a PM here. I must tell you, I can be a real pain in the arse, I am generally easy to get along with if you are doing what you asked, if you aren't, I will not be afraid to remove you from the team.

If you want to test and send me a PM, I will be looking at your contributions to the community in the forums here, if you are a troll or flame on these forums, I will see it and you will not be accepted.

This is not a paying gig. You will be a volunteer, and there is no promise of payment,

***My inbox can only handle so many messages, please only submit an app once, if I select you, I will let you know. If you send a PM and my inbox is full, please wait a bit and try again.

This is what I would like your PM to look like

Real Name
In game nick if it is different than on the forums
Previous experience if any in testing. <Verifiable
email address - Yahoo and hotmail usually put me in spam so be looking if you use one of these type of accounts

[RO]schneidzekk said:
vBulletin does allow different mailbox sizes ;). It is based on user and/or usergroup.

P.S. Did you apply Witzig?
Yeah, couldn't resist :), though i usually have to test new features anyway, you know to be able to dish out a bit of damage, well even though i'm only the Tank Driver hihi. I'd prefer to do that in a real Test Environment :) Offline ain't that entertaining *g*

EDIT:

I did mention that i'm willing and legally able to sign a NDA (no mental deficiencies.... erm or better said not more than normal :))...

Upvote 0
Well Byte, I am not really choosing "winners" this is a "job", it just so happens the pay is ****.

But I will try to pm everyone, time permitting. If you apply and have been nothing but a troll or cant control yourself on the forums, or if I have seen you acting like a fool in games, you most likely wont hear from me either way.

Upvote 0
Valac
Well Byte, I am not really choosing "winners" this is a "job", it just so happens the pay is ****.
Ha lol. Well if not winners then... acceptors, no.... unlosers, meh winner is the only word I think is appropriate seeing as not everyone can win... though its not like if you get a job you come home and say, "I won a job!" OMG am I still typing? :eek: :p

Upvote 0
Byte Me said:
Ha lol. Well if not winners then... acceptors, no.... unlosers, meh winner is the only word I think is appropriate seeing as not everyone can win... though its not like if you get a job you come home and say, "I won a job!" OMG am I still typing? :eek: :p

It would be "selected volunteers," I think.

Hopefully I get a chance... Sounds like fun.

Upvote 0