• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire is looking for testers.....

D3terioNation said:
LOL Ive seen that somewhere else before and it is not anti-white :D

Maybe..... However, it is mostly an anti-white political statement in the USA. Ya know?? it just ain't worth arguing about. I mentioned it to save some grief down the road. Tripwire is trying to market a great product. The last thing they need is unrest caused by the obviously innocent use of a volatile, controversial expression. Please, don't kill the messenger.

I don't lie or fantasize. All one need do is GOOGLE the expression. Geeez......

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am in the states, I am white as can be, and I dont take offense to it. Most people realize this is the internet, if someone is offended by me, or my sig, they dont have to look at it or me.

I must add, this isnt about my sig, this thread is for testers, feel free to make a poll about it in the off topic area though. Would be interesting to see what people thought.

Upvote 0
Man you guys sure want a lot of copies of that NDA :confused:. I sure hope I can cram enough paper into 1 envelope :p (we can staple and fold them right? The price of stamps is outrageous nowadays) and hopefully my fax machine still works...

Edit: Oh crap my fax machine is acting up, I will try again tomorrow, a little late to fiddle with it now. What is the deadline for all of this... a week?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Valac said:
I am in the states, I am white as can be, and I dont take offense to it. Most people realize this is the internet, if someone is offended by me, or my sig, they dont have to look at it or me.

I must add, this isnt about my sig, this thread is for testers, feel free to make a poll about it in the off topic area though. Would be interesting to see what people thought.

Agreed, as long as you are aware. No harm intended. No polls or anything else needed. in fact, case closed. :)

Upvote 0
I will send you everything by email or talk in pm's tester forums, or IRC, however, when you move, please send me your new address.

As far as mailing the nda's by snail mail, it is 100 % required. It actually costed me about 3 bucks to send them all and I had 2 times as many to send at once. For euro people, it will cost you about 12 bucks.

Upvote 0
Valac said:
I will send you everything by email or talk in pm's tester forums, or IRC, however, when you move, please send me your new address.

As far as mailing the nda's by snail mail, it is 100 % required. It actually costed me about 3 bucks to send them all and I had 2 times as many to send at once. For euro people, it will cost you about 12 bucks.
Man, the salary for this job is so cheap, we have to pay you.

Upvote 0
I'm under 18 so obviously i won't apply for being a tester. I just wonder if i can get acces to the testers forum and irc so i can know of some bugs before time for helping people in the support channel on how to fix things. It really helped out knowing things already from the public beta when the game went retail.

Finding bugs isn't what i'm good at anyway, but i like to help people solve their comp problems ;o.

Upvote 0