• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Training Videos

You should put this videos into a section on the start up page like UT2004 did.
You could call the section like lessons or something, because I know if I bought the game or joined the free event, i would just get right into the game and die a lot.

If this happened, then the newbie would get pissed and quit, but not if the videos were right on the front page. Maybe then they would check out the tips and play more. If I was getting my butt kicked bad, I wouldnt bother going on the website looking at the news for tips.

In other words, the videos dont do much good on the website, and they would do much better in the game.

(or you could go crazy and make tutorial levels...)

Upvote 0
how about another video giving detail of how to use the different weapons?
like the difference between the 3 russian bolt rifles and etc. Telling the different control keys for different weapons. Changing your MG barrel when it overheats with the "B" key. Switching to semi-auto on the STG with the "X" key. Using the sights on the Panzerfaust, how to use the artillery, bullet drop and leading your target, angling your tank, and etc. These things would really help new players, I never knew some of these features existed or had no idea of them when I first played.

Upvote 0
Corporal Clegg said:
how about another video giving detail of how to use the different weapons?
like the difference between the 3 russian bolt rifles and etc. Telling the different control keys for different weapons. Changing your MG barrel when it overheats with the "B" key. Switching to semi-auto on the STG with the "X" key. Using the sights on the Panzerfaust, how to use the artillery, bullet drop and leading your target, angling your tank, and etc. These things would really help new players, I never knew some of these features existed or had no idea of them when I first played.

yeah, even after 140 hours of RO i am still unable to change the sights on the panzerfaust:eek:

Upvote 0
JCoquillon said:
I do like these, not just a good training vid but a nice clear feature showcase of the basicis, most of the key little things that seperate RO from other games all shown in action.

And I agree with Ralf about the accent

from now i shall only speak in a russian accent on VOIP
o lord help us, THE ACCENTS WILL COLLIED TO MAKE AN ANTI-JCO!

--sdrawkaB|ztuP

Upvote 0