• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

To the TWI staff: thanks for the gungame fun yesterday.

well if thats the case i really hope hes just ignored all of your narrow minded posts

Dont bash on hunter so much. Hes just afraid kf's integrity might get lost with this gameplay addition. Seeing the lack of nuts other franchises have these days id say he has a point to some degree. That and hunter gave the community tons of good mods to play arround with...give the man a break, he said he was sorry..

Reactions: Aze and HuNteR-
Upvote 0
Well are they considering making the troopers mod official?

Its this decision to make it official or not.

It belongs as a mod that is released in the modding section of the forums where you can choose to download it or not.

Its TWI's decision what they decide to make official with official support etc, TWI's game, Ramm would find pitching his own content much easier for inclusion if he wants, but have other modders actually pushed for inclusion and not just whitelisting/greylisting? I'd see issues on ongoing support, but thats another story/debate.

That being said, i'd love for them to take some of the best mods and mut's around, polish them up (those that need them) and release them with the core game to be enabled etc at whim, there's plenty of core servers out there, id like to see a few more "fun" servers pop up, how the antiblocker isnt distributed with the dedicated server installs is beyond me, maybe TWI like people being able to stop other people trading? :)

Upvote 0
I typically dont like PvP games, frankly because I suck. Co-Op gameplay is what first drew me to KF, and why I'm still around.

However, I'd love to play this mode with friends, looks like a lot of fun. (even though I would still suck) "Official" or not whats the difference? Keep up the great work Ramm, I can't wait to see the gun game released in any capacity.

Upvote 0
Nevermind whether it's a good experiment or not. Instead, the president of a company is playing around with making a mod/mutator for one of the company's games in his spare time. I mean, I find that just bloody marvellous regardless of what the end result is. Talk about being passionate about the company and its games.

Man you hit the nail on the head.I agree.:)

Upvote 0
Its pretty humorous that some people can find conspiracy theories in everything :) "Ooh the devs didn't release information last night about the Mystery Image. It MUST have something to do with a forum post that some people made about gun game!" ROFL, ha ha ha, etc etc :)

I'll offer you an alternate theory - we got really busy yesterday and decided to wait until today to put out more info about the Mystery Image. At the end of my long work day I hopped on the forums and found this thread and started posting in it. That is the depths of the conspiracy :)

With Gun Game it all boils down to this, if its fun play it, if its not don't. No need to slag people that will like it or not. Sure I (and others) could just go play CSS, but frankly I've never been a fan of CS/CSS weapon handling. That is part of the reason I made this, because I liked the Gun Game mod, but hated CS weapon/functionality (no ironsights, 1990's era weapon handlin, etc). Also KF has a much broader variety of weaponry up to and including some pretty silly/interesting stuff. So it makes for a mod that is based off of something else, but has its own fun and charm.

Let me tell you something.This is the very thing that wants me to drive over and give you a freakin hug.You get on this forum,you dont hide and just read comments.You say whats on your mind and THATS what puts you all apart from the other developers.Thats the reason I keep coming back.And thats the reason My family just bought bought 3 copies of killing floors during thanksgiving.Not to mention ro already in my games list.Send me an invite and ill play any time with you guys.:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0