• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

To be an Hiwi !

Maybe they can have special moral against communism ??

This could work. In the arty menu, russian squad leader has an special attack. It's called: "Communism Wave", which staggers the enemy and plants fear in their hearts, lowering their accurancy. This special units (hiwi), are immune to that attack.

lulz

Upvote 0
Can we be an Hiwi ?? An anticommunist russian ! A lot of Hiwi were present inside Stalingrad.
They will talk in russian and will work for the german army.

It can be soo cool !! (and historical !)

Maybe they can have special moral against communism ??

The game isn't about social politics :p

Upvote 0
ok so a hiwi was a fascist Russian i guess form reading this post. :D

on a serious note just NO plain N-O-!!!!

also do you not play Russians because they are Communists. XD

Man you need to take another read through. Neither communism nor fascism was 100% accepted by either nation's people. Hence the massacres within on both sides.

Otherwise I think a Hiwi class for the Wehrmacht would be absolutely fantastic, however though I must admit I'm not sure how it would affect the gameplay positively. The actual chances of it being in the game due to possible complications is a bit out there, but that is why we have mods. Who knows, maybe some one else will take up the idea.

Upvote 0
as I stated before, a good portion spoke at least some german.

So what it boils down to, is that hiwis should be added because they speak broken german.

The combat hiwi troops look just like the germans and there will be no special anti communism/magic powers. So basically the only reason to have them in is so that 1/10th of the German team would speak in russian/ukranian when using the "insult" or "I need ammo" keybind?

No thanks.

+1

And anyways, they wouldn

Upvote 0