• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Those Pipe Bombs are a bit Weird

SMIFF

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 19, 2009
it says that it takes at least 4 weaker specimens (anything below bloat) to set one off. but iv seen them go off with just the 1 zed by it.

However. I think the pipe bombs include dead zed's in its 4 count thingy

is this intended?

cos its quite an annoyance when your trying to fend off a bomb from weaker foe's to try and save it for the fleshpound thats walking towards you, only to have it be wasted on a single clot or crawler etc.

DocDave

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 12, 2009
I suppose maybe once it's aquired a target, it adds it to the count of threats, and doesn't immediately reset the count when the zed dies.

SMIFF

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 19, 2009
I suppose maybe once it's aquired a target, it adds it to the count of threats, and doesn't immediately reset the count when the zed dies.
would make sense. I dont think it should though

Unless its a balancing issue somehow.

9_6

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2009
Yeah, I think non-gibbed corpses still count as a target for pipes.

Mr. Shoe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 5, 2006
I don't seem to be finding this problem you guys are having. My pipebombs sometimes delay more than others, and I don't think corpses are counted. We should get a confirmation on this.

Is it just a bug, or are pipebombs actually supposed to be able to stick to walls?

If you fire a pipebomb and aim up really fast they stick into the wall. It seems like a bug but I like it so much I want it to stay.

DocDave

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 12, 2009
would make sense. I dont think it should though

Unless its a balancing issue somehow.
Or a coding issue, like the pipebomb only rechecks targets every X seconds, which sometimes leads to dead ones still being counted, or who knows...