• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

There's something wrong....

DevilTyphoon

May 10, 2013
Hi people. Nice to meet you :) Sorry for my english :)

Yesterday i obtained a beta key and i started immediately to download and play.....and....What??? Only 1 server full, another server with some players but not full and a long list of empy servers.....

So.....What are all the people that won the about 300 key distribute through "Ausgamers", PC Gamer and the others??? I expected a minimum of 350 players!

what i want to say?? People think.. WOW!!! I Free Beta!! Also the players that not have interest in RO2.... always want to try a free game....

Tripwire...you have done wrong action this time...you should give beta keys to people that ALREADY love your game and not to everyone. Surely many player that obtained a key already unistalled this game because they don't like you game...

And the hundreds of people that already play RO 2 and not have a beta key???

Hi people. Nice to meet you :) Sorry for my english :)

Yesterday i obtained a beta key and i started immediately to download and play.....and....What??? Only 1 server full, another server with some players but not full and a long list of empy servers.....

So.....What are all the people that won the about 300 key distribute through "Ausgamers", PC Gamer and the others??? I expected a minimum of 350 players!

what i want to say?? People think.. WOW!!! I Free Beta!! Also the players that not have interest in RO2.... always want to try a free game....

Tripwire...you have done wrong action this time...you should give beta keys to people that ALREADY love your game and not to everyone. Surely many player that obtained a key already unistalled this game because they don't like you game...

And the hundreds of people that already play RO 2 and not have a beta key???

OK, you have to understand that just because you have a Beta key does not mean you have the time and ability to sit at your computer and play the RS Beta 24/7. Some people sleep, work, shower, eat, date ( :eek: ) etc during some of hours of the day. That is why you only ever see a fraction of them playing at any one time :D

Upvote 0
Be happy, you have a beta key.

Many people haven`t it.:rolleyes:

Tis true. Me and 40 other people waited last night on steam page for keys and 2 people got them. 50+ gone in seconds, one guy waited 4 hours on that page to get one and he never got it.

I do agree with this, I feel like this key giveaway isn't being done right at all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0