The Wild Bunch Servers have moved IP

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

ButchCassidy

Feb 17, 2006
The Hole in the Wall
www.twbclan.com
Just a heads up to the veterans still playing RO1 the TWB servers have moved IP..

fideco

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 1, 2011
Thanks mate...

------------------------
Ulysses: Long live to RO1 !!!!
------------------------

Cyper

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 25, 2011
Sweden
You should fix the timelimit and set it to... maybe at least 60 minutes.

So I can play. :D

Nazarov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 24, 2009
Excellent. My hunt for SlowBull continues.
I haven't touched RO2 in may be 2 weeks if not more.
So sick of Danzig too.
Keep it populated fellas

oldslowguy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
AZ, USA
LoL, well currently I am "hiding" at work, having to work some overtime, I hope only a few more days. Re: the timelimit is map maker determined (I presume we are talking RO1 maps). I hope to get back ability to move some maps in and out of rotation soon, meanwhile it's the way it is. Miss you guys. TWB*SlowBull

Nazarov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 24, 2009
Servers have been pretty slim around 11 pm to 1 am :(
Hopefully this weekend will bring some raw recruits

oldslowguy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
AZ, USA
There are some changes happening at the RO2 forums, possible major RO2 gameplay changes, just FYI. TWB*SlowBull

Last edited: