• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The 'Where's Tripwire' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the big-wigs that run Steam that are the downright humorless ones. Those guys and, in general, the mods over at the Steampowered forums are not fun people to be around...
You don't really get a chance to get to know them, which is a shame. Good people to both do business with AND party with :)

Keep in mind that the team behind Steam have over 600 games to deal with. That is an insane amout of stuff. Just look at the sheer volume of posts in the L4D or TF2 forums. It is nearly impossible for us to keep up with the KF forums over on Steam now, with the volume of posts.

And I've been told that our mods are not "fun to be around", especially when someone acts like a complete 'tard :p

Upvote 0
:(

Ya'll don't know whatcha missing. This is how we do (myself and yoshiro at least).

YouTube - Killing Floor - How Mine-Dog Plays KF

/me punches crusher

LMFAO...that was the most hilarious conversation and vid ever for KF...

*Lets take time to figure out who won the chess game in KF-Farm while zeds attack*

What an awsum thing to capture...

---Stixsmaster

Upvote 0
I just want to see that instant decap' glitch/weakness fixed/balanced. I forget what monster it happens on. The one that bows it's head, then charges. Yeah. That needs to be fixed. ;-; It really unbalances the game, and makes the boss humorously easy. Not that I use the glitch/feature, but my teammates always do.

EDIT: It's a fleshpound that has that glitch.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.