• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

If anyone wants to take part in the beta of R6: Siege (which I don't know how much longer will run. Might be over today), here are keys that got sent to me an hour ago:

PC (ubi.com):
ARPQ-LLCQ-F6NF-RPDC
KPNA-WLJF-TDF9-6V7T
LJLT-C4BX-UY6V-C9A3
BCMF-ACH7-CYHC-WL4W

PS4:
962L-PFNL-M9G9
325A-4MNP-762R
2F68-2HNM-GCB8
RQAN-9ANL-PAHT

And a short verdict: fun for a while, but couldn't keep me interested for a week.

Upvote 0
Oh yeah dwarf fortress! A game with a look so simple but a gameplay incredibly hard! But it's all worth it if you take some time.

Well,since I've started this post I might as well update what I'm playing :

-I just recently completed Soulcalibur V (by completed,I meant played the hell out of it) and I've still playing a few matches to perform better. I'm still playing MK9 (haven't got the chance to own a Xbone unfortunately)

-I finally started playing Max Payne 3 too and it's tons of funs. I loved the first two games so I wonder what took my so long to get to the sequel.

-I also bought back Age of Mythology during steam sales and oh boy how have I missed this game. Hearing "prostagma" bring back so many memories :D

Upvote 0
Did anyone else get Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault for free from Origin?

In my memory this game was much better, it is so clunky and full of poor design choices (stupid AI, head on attacks on MG nests, especially near the end of the game). You just have to love bullet proof twigs in a jungle environment :rolleyes:

If you compare it to another game from 2004, Half Life 2, this game is the prime example of a poor console port.

On the bright side, now I have an itch to watch that show The Pacific again :IS2:

Edit: Also you have to manually edit an ini file to play in HD, the game won't even start with a resolution which is not the native resolution of your display

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oops, you are right Pacific Assault was PC exklusive, I wrongly assumed it had an evil console brothers.

I don't really remember the the "old" Medal of Honor and its AddOns but Pacific Assault reminded me a lot of Medal of Honor Airborne. The graphics and the gun play is basically the same. However, I think I liked Airborne more, the levels are more open, and maybe the whole setting is more interesting, but it is shorter (which isn't a problem anymore since I got the game dirt cheap).

Bottom line you can get Pacific Assault for free, no real reason to pass on that.

Upvote 0
1)Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front
2)Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star..
Both Deal with the..'Eastern Front, but Mius-Front, just came out with a New Engine..an has 1 steep learning curve, it's really detailed n involved..
---
3)Ultimate General:Gettysburg
Is a Great Game, They will be rolling out another this year,
Antietam,,but with more battles', but really no more info..

@ Fiftyone... Naval Action,. Its been in beta a while now..bug killing,
will be a beauty when it's releases...Official Trailer looks' cool......

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1)Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front
2)Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star..
Both Deal with the..'Eastern Front, but Mius-Front, just came out with a New Engine..an has 1 steep learning curve, it's really detailed n involved..

Same here, basically the only thing I play... :p

Still playing Op.Star for Operation Hooper DLC, really hoping it will be moved to Mius in the future.

And a little bit of Darkest Dungeon and SW Battlefront for variation.

Upvote 0
Been kind of all over the place the last month or so.

Dynasty Warriors 8 Extreme Legends (CO-OP Ambition Mode with a friend.)

Subterrain (A pretty cool mix of a survival game and Doom done in top-down style.)

Dark Souls 2 (Got motivated to try and finish it when 3 came out. I think I may actually beat a Souls game if I don't managed to get distracted/discouraged.)

Diablo 3 (On a whim I jumped back in. Managed to basically max out my Standard character and the current content in a couple of days. Meh. I can't even be assed to try Seasons.)

Path of Exile (Went on a serious binge a few weeks ago, made great progress on my Merciless characters. Just kinda burned out since the level grind is so intense. Still more compelling than Diablo 3.)

And I still haven't bought XCOM2 or Battle Fleet Gothic yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0