• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Sniper-Knife_eef-S_0.jpg

Only for the l33t3st of the l33t3st.

Upvote 0
I bought a three-day-beard razor and have been using it since. Best investment in years.

I bought a Braun electric a couple years back, one of the ones with the charging / cleaning cradle. This thing will power through three or four days of growth without even pulling out the trimmer. I can just use the normal part with the screen. I love it. The cleaning things are expensive, but it's so worth it. Feels like a brand new razor every single day.

Implying that manly men even have a choice if they're in a relationship.:(

Does she ever take them out of her purse so you can look at them and remember what you're missing? :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Does she ever take them out of her purse so you can look at them and remember what you're missing? :p
I don't practice disobedience with my balls. Like any manly man I do it with my voice and if needed with my drawn belt or a shoe!
But I'll shave if I have to. My wife may have to wear ridiculously huge sunglasses to work but I want to at least look the sensitive type.

I'm kidding, of course. I don't have a wife. Anymore. And yes, it was an accident.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaesperson
Upvote 0