• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Ostfront CYOA Game!

You quickly back up the trash can then plunge to the right of where you thought you hit the obstacle. You go rolling for about two more minutes, then you hit something soft. Must've hit a snowdrift.

You get out since you've gone quite a distance. Suddenly, you look up and a PzIII stops on the other side of the snowdrift.

Germans! Halleujorz!

You run over the snowdrift, onto the PzIII, and start banging on the hatch.

"Who's there?" you hear.

"It's me, guys!" you say, banging on the hatch.

"Johann?"

"Yeah!"

"Damn man, you scared me for a second. C'mon, we'll bring you back to base."

"Where was base anyway?"

"The right at this junction, actually."

"Oh." You scratch your head.

They trundle through the streets of Stalingrad until they reach base. It looks good...even though it's cold as an icebox here, at least there are some other fellow soldiers to take bullets for you.

You hop off the tank and look around. In front of you the higher ranks are strategizing and talking important stuff. To your right is where everyone's bunking up in: the basement of the old building. The field hospital is probably inside too. There's a group of German soldiers around a fire talking jovially.

What will you do?

A. Report to the lieutenant.
B. Get your ass fixed in the old building.
C. Talk to the tankers some more.
D. Talk to the group of Germans around the fire.

Upvote 0
You decide to talk more with the tankers.

"So seen any action lately, boys?" you ask.

"Well, yeah. About a week ago we ran into plenty of Russians on 6th Avenue near the theatre house...we survived, but we knew that we wouldn't win, so we pulled out." said Hirner, now getting out of the tank so he could let his crew out. "In all honesty, I think we are probably gonna lose this war. It's such a hellish quagmire and the Russians grow more rabid every day." He sighs and lights a cigarette.

"Where do you think the Russians are amassing now?" you ask.

"Hell, I don't care. They just keep coming," he says, drawing some smoke.

What will you do now?

A. Talk to the lieutenant.
B. Cheer him up with the kittun.
C. Get your ass fixed.
D. Finish your meatpaste, you're hungry.

Upvote 0
You decide to get your left buttock patched. It's throbbing horribly now.

You go to the abandoned building, where the field medics and doctors are treating patients. Some of them are missing legs, arms, sometimes fingers, but that's expected from a field hospital.

"Yes?" asks a nurse when you come in.

"Ah, yes, I'm here to get my ass fixed," you say, turning yourself around to show the wound.

She grimaces for a second then ushers you in. You take off your gear and most of your clothes and get an inspection. "Well," the medic says, "it's just your ass, and there's no sign of infection at all, so you're good to go. We'll just remove the bullet and patch up the wound."

The whole thing took about twenty minutes, maybe less. The bullet taking out was quite painful but you feel better overall. What will you do now?

A. Cheer up the patients with your kittun.
B. Go back outside and talk to the lieutenant.
C. Go back outside and talk to the tankers.
D. Find a place to sleeeeeep...

Upvote 0
You decide to talk to the Lieutenant.

You go outside the building and head over to the lieutenant, who is having some coffee. From the look on his face, you assume it tastes like crap.

"Reporting in, Herr Lieutenant," you say, snapping a small salute.

"Hey! No saluting or the snipers will get me for sure," the Lieutenant said, waving at you, annoyed.

"Oh. Sorry. Anyway..."

You tell him most of what has happened up until now...minus some parts like fapping all over the poor kitten. >_>

"Right," he says, "That's fine...from what I've heard you seem rather lost and amnesiac...do you remember which division you were in?"

Uhh...

A. 5th SS
B. 5th Division Wiking
C. 20th Pz.Gr Division
D. I really don't remember. D:!!!

(Geh, couldn't find any real divisions that fought in stalingrad so I pulled up a few RO clans. lol *rolleyes*)

Last edited:
Upvote 0