• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Ostfront CYOA Game!

"I'm sorry sir," you say, "The blast must've unscrewed my head, I just don't remember..."

The Lieutenant stares at you hard. Does he think I'm a deserter? you think. Just then, your kittun pokes his head out of your sack and meows.

The Lieutenant immediately stares at the kittun and take it out and plays with it. "Awww...it's so cute!" he says, cuddling the kitten and rubbing it against his face.

What now?

A. Ask for your kittun back.
B. Go talk to the tankers.
C. Shoot the breeze indoors.
D. Eat your meatpaste...

Upvote 0
Man, tastes so good. As you lick up the last of the meat paste from the small tin, a T34/76 suddenly tears around the corner into view of the camp. Holy ****!

As everyone runs for their weapons and ammo, you throw away your meat paste tin and get ready for action. It seems that their troops haven't come yet, the tank will first run interference before the infantry arrives.

As you run for cover, it immediately fires its main gun at the building where they are all rushing for cover in, blowing apart the facade and some unlucky ones who didn't get there in time. The lieutenant, now unable to get to the building, finds cover behind a corner about 3 meters from you across the narrow street. What will you do?

A. Yell at him to release the kitten and see if it distracts the tank.
B. Yell at him to get Hirner and the PzIII.
C. Start shooting at the tank to distract it.
D. Run for you life!

Upvote 0
"Sir!" you yell over the din of the approaching T34/76, "Go get Hirner as quickly as you can, he drove off somewhere I think!"

"Okay! Just keep the tank busy, right?"

"What the hell? You think this is Call of Duty? I can't take six shots to the chest!"

But he is already running off, with the kittun in tow.

The tank continues to roll forward, it's turret slowly turning towards the larger part of the buildling that everyone was running to. It fires again and blows a nice large hole in the first floor.

You decide to act now and throw your helmet at the tank. To your great suprise, the several wads of toilet paper inside unravel and go flying, spreading it over the tank like some tree after halloween. The tank stops for a second; it looks like the MG gunner's gotten his viewhole blocked.

What will you do?

A. Distract them some more with something from your inventory (refer to earlier post, please)
B. Jump on the tank and start hammering on the hatch.
C. Start shooting at the tank.
D. Make a run for it!

Last edited:
Upvote 0