• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The next BIG THING.

The next BIG THING.

• Total voters
I think it was Yoshiro or Yilsonam that stated that TWI internaly-ported RO-Danzig to KF. Would love to see it released when RO2 comes out.

I both love and hate RO-Danzig. It's a good map don't get me wrong but when you go online and theres only 2 servers and one of those servers is Danzig 24/7 you really start to hate the map.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I was kinda hoping for an engine update/upgrade tbh.

wait, wouldn't that basically require them to port literally EVERYTHING and lead to a complete redownload? Not to mention the community material...I mean, isn't it a bit late to completely change foundations, even if the foundations we are switching to are similar but better to our current ones?

Upvote 0
wait, wouldn't that basically require them to port literally EVERYTHING and lead to a complete redownload? Not to mention the community material...I mean, isn't it a bit late to completely change foundations, even if the foundations we are switching to are similar but better to our current ones?

It's not that hard, I meant upgrade the current game engine, not to a new one but just include some new features that it can support, such as higher quality lighting and shaders such as any form of mapping (bump mapping, normall mapping etc) and some more optimization would be appreciated.

Upvote 0