• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Most Significant Person,,in..

293.Mays.Billy.062709.jpg

Reactions: Fedorov
Upvote 0
Lenin was the most significant person in the second half of the 20th century?

I missed that "second half" part, sue me.

Regardless, I'd say that Lenin had probably more influence on the world of the second half of the 20th century than most people who actually lived in it.

Hm. Mao, perhaps. Stalin. Reagan & Gorbachev together - neither one would have been particularly significant without the other.

Upvote 0
Don't Kick around NIXOM

Don't Kick around NIXOM

He was easily the best president in my nearly 63 years.Why?He was respected by everyone,Arabs,Europeans,Russians,Chinese,South Americans ,Japanese,Koreans,and the Jews.

Not one since has approached his statesmanship.

The Lenin's of the world were thrown out like 3 day old Chinese takeout.

That Pope,shaped the world be still live in....with a little help from Solidarity,,,who started the ball rolling..

Upvote 0
Not sure what pope paul did to be significant. It's hard to name one person because most big things are done by multiple people. I agree with Ostmann (shock horror)

Indeed. He didn't do anything, but I guess from a Catholic viewpoint just being a pope is good enough to be considered the most important person ever.

The choice of Gorbachev makes much more sense.

Upvote 0