• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Huh? I dont remember seeing any posts about the MkB42?

Men-In-Black-400x308.jpg

copyright THunter 2011 :p

Reactions: HSMagnet
Upvote 0
yeah this is ridiculous.

i decided to pick the mkb42 just to see what the fuss was about and, oh my god!

i was 34/2 the whole match. I was destroying people at all ranges lol.

TWI needs to add another class, call it Elite Assault or some s*** have only 1 or 2, and give them the mkb42/avt.

But lets be honest, TW would rather take a knife to their own eyes than to change their beloved unlock/class system.

This has been brought up numerous times, both before and during the beta; TW has not so much as even acknowledged it.

Upvote 0
What in the hell?

What in the hell?

My granddads friends German uncles granddad fought at Stalingrad with a custom gold plated 50.cal sten gun with laser pointers and GL attachments...

With an assault rifle there is no fun. what does it matter if I miss the first shot when I can just spray and annihilate every Russian?

I'm crap with bolt actions, I constantly miss, can't lead a target for ****, forget to rebolt all the fkin time and panic to the point of keyboard mashing but It's damn fun, semi-auto rifles were a challenge but Mkb42's just rape everything.

as to the suggestion that we should give the achievers the Mkb42 through promotion? give someone who is naturally gifted with cat like reflexes a rape machine? no! give them a pointed stick, that's it.

My suggestion is that we should give the Mkb42 to the people who 'need a bit of help' for the elitists it can be viewed as a handicap weapon and for noobs it can be a chance to level the playing field, win win.

Upvote 0
Haven't actually been in game with it yet, but my clanserver is losing players over this... coupled with team imbalance in numbers and constant *****ing on the server rather than the forums, which we have to deal with.

I just wish they would actually acknowledge ONE of the legitimate concern threads. (TW staff, that is)

I appreciate the work they are doing but their previously good communication has disappeared for the most part in the last 48 hours (except 3 pre-written update posts and a link for a good review?)

Upvote 0
Haven't actually been in game with it yet, but my clanserver is losing players over this... coupled with team imbalance in numbers and constant *****ing on the server rather than the forums, which we have to deal with.

I just wish they would actually acknowledge ONE of the legitimate concern threads. (TW staff, that is)

I appreciate the work they are doing but their previously good communication has disappeared for the most part in the last 48 hours (except 3 pre-written update posts and a link for a good review?)

Don't worry, Tripwire did communicate with the community.

They told us to stop whining and locked our threads.

Reactions: Uffz.Juschkat
Upvote 0

Theyre censoring the forums from any negative comments. Theyre trying to keep the forums under control so it doesnt hurt them in the sales department.

Upvote 0
I mean what where they thinking when they designed the weapon they knew the balance between germans and russians would be like 3:1 before launch then they made some maps most people consider Axis favoured....and then they put in the MKB...sounds legit

Tripwire's amateur roots really show in their design-choice department.

It does not matter how buggy the game is, how badly/good it performs, how ugly/good the maps look, how well the tanks perform, etc If a game is unbalanced it will sink faster than corpse attached to cinderblocks.

Upvote 0