• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

so an austrian team wins the drivers and constructor's championship - even thou it is of course completely british.

Ferrari panicked and screwed up, they don't deserve to win if they screw up in such a way, I feel bad for Fernando though.

I'm also sad it wasn't Webber instead of Vettel (Even tho Vettel is a great pilot, I just don't like that kid)

Upvote 0
I have a research paper, Psychology reading and math homework to do. Instead I am browsing the Tripwire forums.

I hate you internet.
Procrastination makes everything better. You will never have a better multiplayer match, find an funnier video/picture, or learn completely useless but interesting trivia , then when you have some really pressing matter to attend to.

Upvote 0
Didn't even notice C_Gibby being banned until you said it. But since I just got an infracting for only censoring a certain word with one * instead of for 4 *(how could I only do this, with all the kids around, I might ruin their karma), it probably won't take long for someone to ban me aghain for nothing once again either. We're on the internet and not on a british afternoon tea-party, but if the mods prefer quiet and boring forums then so be it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0