• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Yeah, the whole world doesn't think he's a hero. Only the people who hate America think he's a hero, especially all the bandwagon American haters on this forum. He released information the public didn't need. Every American I know hates him. Especially those from the service. No one here likes traitors.

Do you always use absolutely ridiculous generalizations?

Reactions: Moyako
Upvote 0
Do you always use absolutely ridiculous generalizations?
Pretty much. :IS2:

Victory
victorycy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0
Great so since most of my friends are either busy or out of town the only chance for going out tonight is going to some hipsterclub. Saw some eventpictures of last weekend and I really haven't seen so many ugly people at once. Eventually I'll manage to get drunk enough not go give a ****, but sober I'd probably just be sitting there and wish to massacre the whole hipster crowd. Funny thing is I was there once with two friends, maybe a 3/4 year ago, and the bouncer wouldn't let us in because - i'm not kidding - we were dressed too well. Meanwhile the hobo-looking guy with dried puke on his hiphop shoes, NY cap and huge headphones around his neck came in with no problem.

But yeah I haven't been out in a week which is horrible for me during holidays, so I really need some action now and will probably jump on the granade.

Upvote 0
Great so since most of my friends are either busy or out of town the only chance for going out tonight is going to some hipsterclub. Saw some eventpictures of last weekend and I really haven't seen so many ugly people at once. Eventually I'll manage to get drunk enough not go give a ****, but sober I'd probably just be sitting there and wish to massacre the whole hipster crowd. Funny thing is I was there once with two friends, maybe a 3/4 year ago, and the bouncer wouldn't let us in because - i'm not kidding - we were dressed too well. Meanwhile the hobo-looking guy with dried puke on his hiphop shoes, NY cap and huge headphones around his neck came in with no problem.

But yeah I haven't been out in a week which is horrible for me during holidays, so I really need some action now and will probably jump on the granade.

Your must be kidding man...
Or wait your just these types of people who thinks they

Upvote 0