• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

TE-Fallenfighters SPAWN TO SPAWN, BABY

Hate this map. It plays the same every single time, it doesnt look good because of that blue tint/fog and huge ground textures and overall those ruined buildings w/ invisible walls and silly roadblocks are all.. silly and really get on ur nerves.
I'd expect myself to creep inside ruined buildings and rubble like this one (invisible walls), not tard rush trenches in the middle of a city to amuse the campers.

Would any1 fight (IRL) for such an open area that offers no strategical value over those buildings you spawn in? Or any building surrounding the center if it was enterable.

Upvote 0
This map would be greatly improved if they enlarged those tunnels to go from one side to the other. It may of not been like that at the actual place but it is really needed imo otherwise the map is too much of a snipe fest where if you try to move you just get shot from outa nowhere

I totally agree. This would be a great idea, although it wouldn't be "real" it would be much more fun and dynamic.

I feel the same. I cant bring myself to play that map anymore, and its only the beta...

Its just no fun. No one attempts the objectives... those that do are shot from a dark window. Thats the kind of map that runs on sniper-only servers in RO1 :eek:

Hate this map. It plays the same every single time, it doesnt look good because of that blue tint/fog and huge ground textures and overall those ruined buildings w/ invisible walls and silly roadblocks are all.. silly and really get on ur nerves.
I'd expect myself to creep inside ruined buildings and rubble like this one (invisible walls), not tard rush trenches in the middle of a city to amuse the campers.

Would any1 fight (IRL) for such an open area that offers no strategical value over those buildings you spawn in? Or any building surrounding the center if it was enterable.

Yep, for me this map is just... I hate trying to get to an objective and there're no teammates there, so I can't capture. Then, I get shot from a window by a guy who doesn't care about objectives and only get kills.

So what should I do? Camp at a window? I don't like it! Teamplay and objective focused gameplay, please!

Reactions: breadtruck
Upvote 0

I agree. This map is a fail as far as i am concerned. It has a very low fun factor and after playing thru a few times, I just exit now when this map comes up. Too frustrating.

There is nothing inside the cap zones to "fight for," no defensible position, or natural "reward" for occupying the real estate in the first place. Why would you go into such a killing field in broad daylight? You wouldn't.

Upvote 0
The flow of this map is all wrong, i rarely see anyone cap even on more organized servers, and the invisible walls and lack of line of sight blocking terrain in the center just ruins the gameplay.

Even with suppression you still can't get into the center safely, as there are so many windows and locations to snipe from that attempting to cover your teammates just gets you shot.

I think the objectives should be sets of buildings around the square allowing for close combat, with the square itself being a optional path through the map where riflemen, machine-gunners and snipers can do their thing (adding more trenches and sewer tunnels should help with the line of site problem).

Last edited:
Reactions: Raneman
Upvote 0