• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tank Explosions and Holes

You guys should check out the RTS game Men of War, very realistic tank model simulation in that game in terms of penetration and the aesthetics of direct hits, hits to the turret, tracks, ammo, engine e.t.c

Basically an AP shell would merely penetrate the tank entering and leaving with only a small entry hole of evidence it had hit, the crew however would be toast but the tank itself would still be intact (If the AP shell hadnt egnited Ammo shells / engine/ fuel)

Sturm

Already talked about in this thread.

Upvote 0
just wait until we see some tanks in action before shouting what should be in and what not... I think they said something about killing the inside crew.. and damage internals so i think you can assume their will be something visible on the outside of the tank aswell.

Indeed, i like your train of thought. But your dutch and they are the best people in the world so that makes sense:p

Upvote 0