• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Summer Event Pier of Pain

I'm still awaiting the day when there's a decent sniper or they remove/fix the M99....

skeleton-computer.jpg

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
My signature can't wait either.

I'm putting money on that shotgun as well though.

Same.
"IT CAN PUSH BACK ZEDS! THE GAME IS SOO UNBALANCED NOW WE DIED AT WAVE 7 INSTEAD OF WAVE 4 OP OP OP OP OP!!!1!!1!!!!!one!!"
:rolleyes:

Just rebooted Steam and it's downloading for me too.

QUICK EVERYONE REBOOT STEAM
ARGH! IT'S HABBENING! :eek:
And I'm stuck at my ****ty job. Hold me. :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
it ONLY listed golden Handcannons. Later, picked up a NORMAL Handcannon that the map spawned out.
But he didn't buy any golden HC did he?
The check would be that if he already had the weapon it wouldn't allow a pickup, like in normal gameplay. So, have gold HCs? Cannot pick-up standard HC.
I just wonder how that would work with duals though if this is the case. If you had 1 gold HC then tried to pick up a standard HC will it refuse? Because really you still deserve to have duals from that. Maybe it will convert it to a gold one for you so you aren't disadvantaged.

All speculation, we'll see. :confused:

"We are working towards a weapon balance update for KF but not in this patch"
I will laugh out loud if they change ammo prices to rival M99. ;)

Upvote 0
Oh yeah. You CAN get Steampunk Mr. Foster. Just wanted to post that before anyone thinks this is Tim The Grim Reaper all over again. [Only Reaper is unlockable at first, Commando Chicken is Unlockable at the last leg of the event]

Well, the achievements aren't working for me.

Also: The event is live, even though it's revived my timidness to the point I have to stick on brightly lit maps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0