• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Steam Holiday Sale 3013 - Whatchu Got?

So far I've only picked up Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut. I thought it would be something to keep me busy for a day or two. But it's ended up keeping me busy for much longer than that. I also picked up some DLC for Crusader Kings 2 just because it was so cheap. I'll be keeping my eyes out for anything else

Upvote 0
Bought so far:

- Wizardry 6, 7, and 8 (bundle)
- CS:GO (not my favorite choice, got it to play it with my friends)

Got from trading some useless drop for TF2:

- Papers, Please (excellent game)
- Euro truck Simulator 2 (Liked it more than I'm willing to admit)

Lucky winning in raffles:

- Arkham city
- Sniper Ghost warrior +DLC

Not so bad for an inital bidget of $10. Still have $3 left on my account for any last minute surprise :p

My only regret is CS:GO. Bought it only to find out it's unplayable for me due insanely high latency (above 300ms in any server).

Upvote 0
Nothing this year.

What I do have on my wishlist: Payday 2, Wargame: Air Land Battle, Doorkickers, CS:GO and DCS Mi-8.

I'll see how the sale is in the summer or next winter.

To be honest, if you're going to wait for Airland battle, it's best just to wait for the new Red Dragon coming out about mid-next year.

Upvote 0
I must say the game I'm hooked on so far from all the other games I have just bought, Just Cause 2 is a hell of a lot of fun.

It's no way realistic at all, and sometimes that's fun. The play area is much much MUCH larger than Skyrim. It's like Call of Duty meats Grand Theft Auto, meets Spiderman... but in a good way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0