• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Starcraft II

uvpMd.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Random: Speirs, I remember you being caught dolphin diving in an IC match and getting a warning or possibly not being allowed to play the next match. It's just one of those random memories that makes me smile at life :)

Haha yeah when I figured out how to do that there was like a solid month of time where that's all I did hahah. Seriously, some of my fondest video game moments came from IC. That was the ****.

But back to SC2, I haven't played in probably a week. I don't have the drive to because I keep getting beat. Would it be a good idea to practice against the computer for awhile?

Upvote 0
I'm #1 in my platinum league(I'm on a 10 game win streak) but still Battle.net still won't put me in Diamond. What else can I do Blizzard ffs?

The system will give you reevaluation matches for promotions every so often if your at the top or bottom of your league. If you lose to someone but only lose 1 point you know you failed to get promoted :p

Upvote 0