• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

sprint button

IT is not a bad idea really.

As long as it is implmented with a limited amount of sprint per round.

say you get 10 seconds per round, with a little meter that shows you it is full or empty...maybe call it the adrenlaine meter?

If you spawn and the shop is 150mtrs away, then you can use it...but you will waste it instead of using it in the round once the zeds spawn and you are in a danger.

Probably something they should add to KF2.

Upvote 0
Solution. When the trader warns you they're almost gone, and that you should head to the trader... Do it. And then you'll get there in time. The game was designed without a sprint function for a reason. And it works fine that way. Use your brain to make up for the speed you want, and don't have. Run with your knife, cut corners, literally, take the inside of turns, as it's a slightly shorter distance, and plan your buy before you get to the shop.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Easy solution: Slow all players down to walking speed, and add a sprint button to get them running at regular speed again.
Wait a minute. Pretty sure there's already a sprint command in KF, except it's auto-on, so if you bind and use it you will go to walking pace. Never tried it myself but I swear I saw it somewhere.

Upvote 0
Go to your KillingFloor\System\
Open user.ini
Find and put
Code:
Shift=GetWeapon Knife | fov 170 | OnRelease fov 90
????
PROFIT!

oh gods, i tried this and laughed so damn hard. Try looking down when there are some monsters nearby, they are friggin behemoths! Also, is it weird i can still regularly decap with the knife at that FOV?

Upvote 0