• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Specimenation Versus Mod vs. 200 and over

Any bugs found last night?

Nope, not that I can recall. Thing's went quite smoothly. :)

Thing's fixed:

- After killing the Patriarch, you move on to the next map.
- Damage is now shown when Specimens hit players.

I can't remember anymore... arg.
----------------

Thing's I'd like to see tweaked:

- Hitboxes bigger for Gorefast, Scrake and Fleshpound.
- Make the "transparency" for which you see players or specimens through objects better.

Upvote 0
i got an opportunity today to play vs (thanks to No Glory) and i gotta say really good stuff so far.

only improvements i can suggest so far.

1. increase the hit box size of humans
2. the specimen attacks (melee) needs some tweaking
3. give patty permanent invisibility but make him loose it when he attacks
4. the change class/perk commands do not work.

my ping was around 300 when i played so you can might be able to ignore the first 2 suggestions.

good stuff cheetah you should be commended for your hard work. :)

Upvote 0
The changing perk works but u can change the perks only when trader open...

Anyways I got some suggestions:
1. Perks FOR SPECIMENTS! They got the perks of humen, and it kinda sux when u r commando cuz u c health of Zeds... U shall make some alternate perks for zeds, like Firebug = 25% fire resistance + 1 flaming grenade, 25% more chance if there is Husk it's u! ^^
2. make better voices, like Scrake's Hehe with his "I like trousers" :D
3. Speciments huds, like they can see health of other speciments-players ^^
4. Some lighting resistance (like the speciments look on the light, all screen goes like or yellow or white... kinda annoying)
5. Husk and Patriarch WALKING NOT MOVING FEETS while shooting... I think u shall make them unable to walk when shooting/healing...
6. Q for Patriarch healing wouldn't be that confusing... >.>

Last edited:
Upvote 0
5. Husk and Patriarch WALKING NOT MOVING FEETS while shooting... I think u shall make them unable to walk when shooting/healing...
6. Q for Patriarch healing wouldn't be that confusing... >.>

Ah, thank you BenioX for the reminder.

The Husk and Patriarch moving while firing was one I wanted fixed. Q for Patriarch self-heal does make sense, haha.

Upvote 0
Gotta report a little bug!
Playing on Biotics Lab I went through some ventilators and (wtf) went out through some hole down some nowhere ****, couldn't get out, couldn't actually move, tried suicide but it spawned my clot-mode to the hole I suicided again! :confused:
I think to prevent such the spawning mode shall be like fly-ghosting (spectator-like) to prevent such issues, especially that it happens that ur ghost appears somewhere u can't get out from. Same thing on Offices, I spawned as gorefast behind some stupid lockers, and gorefast was too high to fit through to get out. I think 2 of u even saw me stuck there -_-
I had to spawn 3 times to be crawler to get out of the ****hole... >.<

Upvote 0