Specimenation Versus Mod vs. 200 and over

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

BenioX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 20, 2010
Poland
www.youtube.com
lol maybe it's possible to use the rocket launcher to damage someone else than self, hmm... I didn't check that actually, the player didn't shoot it at players, just at himself, dun ask lol.

Actually u may bne right at Clots being probs for spawning in Patriarch round... hmm...

And what about non-damaging ones?
Why doesn't fp and pat's minigun damage?

And why does gorefast "rage" like random, awhile it shall be alt-fire?

TheBlackCheetah

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 25, 2009
Fixing minigun, there is heal for pat, fixing FP and mr Algoreisfast, and also the spawn thing is fixed long for last wave along with the trader spam voices.

TheBlackCheetah

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 25, 2009
Button that is same as toggleduck. For hit feedback when you hit someone itll tell you on bottom of screen and I see you all! Navi Love! Let's connect our well endowed pony tails.

rckrdude

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2009
McAllen, TX
Just tried this today. Its a LOT more refined from the older version in the video jester posted. Specimens don't feel as clunky and the 1st person mode looks great. All the bugs I noticed have already been posted- trader voice spam before patty, gorefast randomly swinging (same thing occasionally happens with husk), trader door remaining open for specimens and timer not counting down.

A hit detection marker for specimens (maybe on the side of the screen) and a damage buff would be great I think. Also a crosshair (well not exactly a crosshair but a pretty large round general area where hits are supposed to land) for specimens would make playing specimens more satisfying imo.

I am very, very impressed with all the work you've done with this mod blackcheetah and its come really far from the original version. Just a few more tweaks and I think this will be good enough for TWI to incorporate it as an official gametype.

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
Lol, I sucked in that vid, but yes, since then, the mode has been updated and is now much more bug free.

EDIT:
For those of you wondering,
Clot mode is actually spawn mode, you cannot actually play as a clot.

Also love how you take mini chat breaks :p

Last edited:

nezul

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 25, 2009
YES! so its finally out? is the download on the first page updated?

if so then sweet, im so ganna try and get this mode on skeletonsbonepile server

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
YES! so its finally out? is the download on the first page updated?

if so then sweet, im so ganna try and get this mode on skeletonsbonepile server

No it is not out yet, what you saw was video footage from a beta hosted on my server (With Cheetah's permission of course!).
Like I said above, if you'd like to check it out, please pm me.

Anyone recognize any forum users in the video? :p

EDIT:
That's one madsen :p

Last edited:

BenioX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 20, 2010
Poland
www.youtube.com
Only who were from forum I think were:
Me 8D
No Glory
HaTeMe

I guess no more people around... or...? Was there Cheetah? I dun think so but just asking, too lazy to check XP

HaTeMe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 20, 2009
Behind You!
Me 8D
No Glory
HaTeMe

I guess no more people around... or...? Was there Cheetah? I dun think so but just asking, too lazy to check XP

And Jester, Fang, maybe BlazingAces and Evanz too not sure.

No Glory

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
1:42 I just noticed the BLOAT MOONWALK! XD

besides: CURSE U DAMN STALKER XD REMEMBER No_Glory? :D
8:30-8:56

Aye you got in the trader and made it annoying for us who were trying to survive. It doesn't help that you're invisible XD
No, Aces played a diff time, Cheetah was there, not sure if that match tho.... Don't forget Sleek

Last edited:

SleeK

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 27, 2010
Me 8D
No Glory
HaTeMe

I was in as well.

BenioX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 20, 2010
Poland
www.youtube.com
Sleek and Aces were in other play...

Fangs, Sleek, BlackCheetah, Me, No Glory, HaTeMe hmm... who else... shall be VIPs on the AwesomeClot, like Cheetah shall make us some extra launchable ONLY by console and ONLY VIPS shall know the console code :p

I think it shall be Husk spawn or so :p