• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Specimen] Jason Voorhees

braindead

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 22, 2009
Merry Ol' England
Hey all

Being as it is Friday the 13th, I thought I would honor it by creating the one and only Jason Voorhees.

Although a releasable version is not available yet, you can take battle with him at any time on the WPC servers...

Server 4: 81.109.185.185.7707
Server 5: 207.237.128.110:7713

(available on the servers now!)

Pics:

From myself and everyone at WPC, Happy Fri 13th and enjoy!!

Last edited:

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
Perpare for a fight though. Jason is one though mutta. Wave 2 he allready pops up. And zerkers beware! He cant be stunned and chopped to bits like the scrake! Filthy teenagers, go get m jason!

braindead

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 22, 2009
Merry Ol' England
Thanks everyone

@Halb, he is a re-modelled and re-textured scrake

The version available on the servers is very difficult to beat but being at it is 'his' day today, I thought I would let him enjoy his reign of terror on the players.

The releasable version will no doubt be toned down a little.

what's that Jason?....ki ki ma ma....toby's fell in the well?

Last edited:

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
Thanks everyone

@Halb, he is a re-modelled and re-textured scrake

The version available on the servers is very difficult to beat but being at it is 'his' day today, I thought I would let him enjoy his reign of terror on the players.

The releasable version will no doubt be toned down a little.

what's that Jason?....ki ki ma ma....toby's fell in the well?
toby's fell in the well with a machete in the face! :D

HuNteR-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 11, 2011
Up there, in the trees...
Just played the WPC server in all its glory and I gotta say, wow!

I'm impressed, let me start from the well...start.

After a face full of downloads, I'm presented into the server, the ranking system is top notch, the weapon layouts are brilliant and the specimins...mmm just tastey...

My first point, the shiver, I WANT THIS AS A STANDARD SPECIMIN, its great, its got the walk of a clot, and the run of a gorefast, its a brilliant addition to the game, it completely changes the way the game feels from wave 1.

Trader, what can I say, the array of weapons is heavenly, standard KF needs them all as they all kick some serious ***.

Wave 2, thats when I hear him, the big man Jason, just a beautiful job creating him, his trade mark sound gives you the jeebees when you hear him, for me it was a classic moment, I landed a map with fog, so I hear him and he comes walking out of it, classic moment.

Over all, just from 3 points, WPC made KF a completely different game, I am impressed, very very impressed.

bogospawn

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2010
Planet Earth
That guy was tough as **** man.

I managed to kill one of the "Jasons" :D but all the others raped me...

How about a mutator with Gorefasts,Scrakes,Doom Chainsaw Guys and Jason as some sort of a boss(He appears at wave 2,you deal some damage to him and then he runs away and unspawns.Then he returns back at wave 4/5 and so on).Also a Freddy Krueger type of specimen would be nice.

The mutators name will be "Machete Chainsaw Massacre" or simply "Teenage slicin' fun"

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
were still testing it a bit on server 3/4/5 of the wpc. Hop in and give BD some feedback over here.