• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art Soviet Camo

Aeneas2020

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 23, 2006
Dear RO community,
Some of you may know that before i joined the mods for RO i was workin in the cod2 community producing skins, if you know this you probably know im a sad uniform/camo fanatic, i did some skins that were ok for the soviet camos of ww2 (they had more than most peopel think i could drone on but i'd bore you) ne way i thought id re do my skins for cod2 for RO i'm not sure if someones already done them or not but these are my WIPs while i have a nites break from mod work...ne way enjoy, crits as always are welcome so long as they are constructive and not flaming...tones and constrasts still need workin on and amoeba is still very WIP.

leafwip.jpg

Above: Soviet "Leaf" pattern camo (i love this camo it reminds me of curtains)

amoebawip.jpg

Above: Amoeba WIP

One thing, was there really a brown-light brown variation of that camo? I've only seen brown-white, green-white and tricolor(green-brown-white).

I made a green-white leaf pattern camo for Shurek, but i dont know if he used it or not. :p

<start thread hijack> I believe these would be the lovely leaf camo skins that Welt created for me. They will be featured heavily in my RO-Sterlitz map, along with Fennich's SS Fall Camo pack...camo vs. camo...thanks guys!;) <end thread hijack>

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aeneas,

I can't wait to see what you are able to come up with...I'm really excited to see some of these custom skins in the new maps. It really has been a HUGE benefit to all of us working on custom maps to have these great works of art to include in our own creations. This truly is a great community.

Looking forward to some new screenies! :D

BTW - Cool screen name!

Upvote 0