• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Solution] Glitched Terrain Editor Menu

slavek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
This solution has worked for me so far. It is a frustrating bug that makes it hard or impossible to do terrain in UnrealEd(KF SDK)

(It Looks similar to this)

The solution that worked for me:

1. Open your KF game dictionary. (Computer> Your drive > Program Files(X64 or X86) > Steam > Steamapps > common > Killing Floor> System.
  2. Delete your User.ini file(Back it up if you want.)
  3. Start Killing Floor and set all of your controls to how you want them.(Running , swap weapons, ect.)
  4. Exit Killing Floor, Right click on the newly generated User.ini and go into its properties. Check Read Only. When you are done, close the windows.
  5. Start KF SDK, check the terrain editor. If it is fixed, have fun. If it is not fixed, please post here and we might find another solution
:IS2:Happy Mapping:IS2:

Last edited:

mrblorx

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 28, 2010
Richmond, Virginia.
I had this happen once a while back to my texture editor (I was changing the lightmap) and I backed up all my files cus I kinda edit alot of them so luckily I was saved... so good rule of thumb is to back up your KF files!