• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sniper Rifles !!!! --- PLEASE !!!!!!

i mean exploding the heads of a row of zeds seems like somthing a barett could acomplish. just make the bolt invisable to simulate the bullet.

Barrett*

Also, which Barrett?

Barrett_m82_sniper_rifle.jpg

Barrett M82?

barrett_m99.jpg

Barrett M99?

barrett_m95.jpg

Maybe a Barrett M95?

600px-Barrett_98B.jpg

Or a Barrett 98B?

barrett_rec7.gif

Maybe a Barrett REC7?

Take your pick :p

Upvote 0
REALLY BIG LETTERS

Or big titties :D
Maybe in exchange for the weapon give em some sexy babes or something? ;)

Well, just kidding.

On Topic: I am not saying the sniper rifles are bad idea. I just wish they were ballanced. IMO they should be strong, especially with headshots, but also slow and with small ammo capacity. Maybe even limited to 16 or less bullets. But one headshot of this baby should do to Fleshpounds. Miss head - you are dead. It loads next bullet way too slow = ballanced.

Upvote 0
I remember playing with RO's Moist Nugget M44 on my clan server.

With a little bit of work, it could be really, really awesome. :IS2:

The M44 is my new fav gun as a warrior. Its as if you took all the strengths and weaknesses of a LAR, magnifyed them, and then added a bayonet on. I am kind of dissapointed at how expensive it is, but I can usual get enough to manage:D:IS2:

Upvote 0
The M44 is my new fav gun as a warrior. Its as if you took all the strengths and weaknesses of a LAR, magnifyed them, and then added a bayonet on. I am kind of dissapointed at how expensive it is, but I can usual get enough to manage:D:IS2:

It's my fave as a Healer. It's like you said.

A bit of work from TWI and i'd consider it god-tier weaponry.

Upvote 0
I remember playing with RO's Moist Nugget M44 on my clan server.

With a little bit of work, it could be really, really awesome. :IS2:

Give me suggestion on how to make it better. :) I'm working on KF1945 and its M44 already works better than the M44 beta I released. I already gave weapons better sounds. Just give me some input on damage values and I adjust it accordingly. Also got the other variants and the K98k in there too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Give me suggestion on how to make it better. :) I'm working on KF1945 and its M44 already works better than the M44 beta I released. I already gave weapons better sounds. Just give me some input on damage values and I adjust it accordingly. Also got the other variants and the K98k in there too.

Everything is fine, though the gun feels too small for Killing Floor in comparison to the others. The scoping animation feels different to the others as well.

Also, when using the bayonet it randomly does the torch flashlight for you people light for a split second. It seems out of place slightly.

The damage is fine, the reload speed and everything coding-wise is perfectly fine.

Upvote 0
Everything is fine, though the gun feels too small for Killing Floor in comparison to the others. The scoping animation feels different to the others as well.

Also, when using the bayonet it randomly does the torch flashlight for you people light for a split second. It seems out of place slightly.

The damage is fine, the reload speed and everything coding-wise is perfectly fine.

Well everything you listed is already fixed :D.

Upvote 0