• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Short gameplay video

this.... i assume you mean in spectator mode?

that would be epic. i think its pretty hard to code though.

(isnt it the same as it is in ro1 now?)
Well, i dont really mind to see them in spectator mode, i only need to see them while watching my demos, since im really big into making videos and demo recording is a must.

Upvote 0
Zips, we sent the e-mail out hours before the playtest :) You should really wait to release vids that have more players though, vids with 6-8 players on countdown really don't do the game justice ;)
Ramm, as I already told Yoshi, the email did not even hit my Inbox until after yesterday's big test was done and over with. So either Alan forgot to include me when it was first sent out to press (again; this isn't the first time this has happened) or, as I pointed out to Yoshi on numerous occasions, your office mailing system is often delayed in arriving to my Gmail inbox. Perhaps it's a bit from column A and B.

I had to make the best of what I was able to work with since the late email sending and timing screwed me and my hopes of acquiring "better" footage.

Last edited:
Upvote 0