• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Russian ISU-152 Counter attack

Burp! to much ro dirk IM woozzyyyyyy LOL, MErry christmassss GUYSSSSSSSSSS Drink up CHeersss :D.

christmasscardelysiuntheh5.jpg

Upvote 0
On the ISU-152, it's up to Slyk. If there is a map in which he wants to use it then we will proceed with it. I've committed my spare coding time to another thing for TMan. Sorry.....probably not the answer you're looking.

We've not heard anything on a KV-2 from UncleDrax. He may have given it to someone else in Ahz or to another mod team.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Upvote 0
The 'offical' word on AHz doing work:
- We are working through our own wish list, prioritizing what we think will be the biggest benefit to the community versus the time to produce it. We have an extensive list, trust me.
- With the BT7 nearly complete and the M1937 AT gun finished, the guys have learned a lot and now have a basis to build from. This means the doors to many more AT guns is wide open. Additional vehicles will be coming in time as well and a couple are partially complete as models, no animatins/code in them yet.
- With outside/mod/model-makers work we are open to assisting anyone at whatever level we can within our time and knowledge. This means that we have accepted and will continue to accept requests to help/complete models.
- By submitting something to AHz we do not guarantee anything by any specific time. Our methodology is that we conceive, develop, test and deploy models specific to our home grown maps. These models take precedence. However, there is always some lull time and during that time the team will prioritize 'other' work accordingly.
- We are always looking for guys with talent to help, especially in skin making. We are happy to accept complete models as well.
- The team is currently working on a set of ground rules that we will post shortly that will lay out what we can and will do for the community content. The creators will have to share the burden and have their model complete to certain criteria, ie. proper file structure; UV maps/skins; model construction etc. Every situation will be treated individually and if there is enough time or small enough issues to fix, the team will do that for you.

Right now all that we have talked/agreed to do are:
- Tankman's SU152
- Tankman's pak43

- Our priority is the BT7. No other major work will go on until that is released.
- Next is the expansion of the pool of AT guns: including the pak40, pak43 and Russian 76mm to start. Pak38 is on the discussion table as well.
- Additional tanks would include an early-war KV1. No others on the table from us at this time.
- Other vehicles could include..... (secret identities protected for now but several either partially done or planned...)

Please feel free to contact me about your models. I am coordinating the development efforts and honestly, it is a team of two really doing all the model and script work at this point.

Upvote 0
We've not heard anything on a KV-2 from UncleDrax. He may have given it to someone else in Ahz or to another mod team.

TMan asked me about it on behalf of the AHz (yes, i know he isn't part of AHZ..), so there might be some communication lag. :]

If you guys are interested, that's fine, I can provide what I got, which first of all it just a turret.. but it needs some fixes on the animation (player cameras are borked iirc), code fixes (existing code is just proof of concept, and some nastiness involving trying to get the rear MG working..), UV work (i got a UV, but it probably blows monkey chunks), and of course a texture.
There isn't a seperate interior model, just one exterior model with the basic interior components.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you would like more information or would like to talk about it. I don't get on the forums that often these days, so give me a few days to reply :]

Upvote 0
Awsomeness :D Well as far as me Im treally busy with DH's Developments atm but, I can squezze some good amount of time to assist on preparing the pak 43 abously cause is needed for DH- Omaha beach :) ANd for the ISU-152 which i have to fully finish the interior mesh- Re arange and fully funish a nice clean uv unwrap and DO any necesary - Lod models destroyed or impact models, As well of possible rig joint set up for animations;) . SO yeah guys glad you can and assist me in this manner.

Upvote 0